Office of The District Judge, Balasore has given a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III, and Salaried Amin post vacancies in the judgeship of Balasore.
Balasore District Judge Office Recruitment 2023 | Apply for Various Posts in Balasore, Odisha
Vacancy details of Balasore District Judge Office Recruitment 2023 are as follows
|Name of Post
|No of Posts
|Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/- PM
|Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- PM
|Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,000/- PM
The Minimum eligibility required for the Recruitment of the above post in the Office of the District Judge, Balasore is given below
- For Junior Typist, and Stenographer Grade-III Posts:
- The candidates should have passed at least +3 examination or equivalent examination from a recognized Council, Board, or University.
- The candidates should have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application From a recognized Institute.
- For Salaried Amin Posts:
- The Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or Equivalent Examination of a recognized Board.
- Must have passed Revenue Inspector Training.
Here is the Age limit for Balasore District Judge Office Recruitment 2023 for the above post.
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Candidates do not have to pay any Application Fee for District Judge Office Recruitment 2023 in Balasore District.
Here are the important dates for Balasore District Judge Office Recruitment 2023
- Date of Notification: 26/07/2023
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 28/08/2023
Interested and eligible candidates should send their documents and self-attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates by Registered Post / Speed Post so as to reach The Office of The District Judge, Balasore, Odisha, Pin-756001 on or before 28/08/2023.