Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Advertisement No-144 /SBCC
The Selection Board, Constable Communication, Odisha Police will hold an open competitive examination for recruitment of Constable (Communication) in Odisha Police. The detailed information regarding method of recruitment of Constable (Communication) is available inHomeDepartment Notification No.30937/D&A.,dtd.02.09.2021and also on Odisha Police websitewhich can be accessed at https://odishapolice.azurewebsites.net/ .
RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION-2021 FOR RECRUITMENT OF 244 POSTS OF CONSTABLE (COMMUNICATION)OF ODISHA POLICE SIGNALS SERVICE INITIALLY ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS UNDER HOME DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF ODISHA.
- Date of commencement of online application: 13/09/2021 (09:00 hours)
- Last date and time of online application submission: 04/10/2021 (23:59 hours)
- Last date and time of online Payment: 04/10/2021 (23:59 hours)
- Date of Computer Based Recruitment Examination (Tentative): 15/11/2021 to 20/11/2021
- For SC/ ST Category: Nil
- For All Other Category: Rs.220/-
- Payment Mode: Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
Age Limit as on 01-01-2021
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 23 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Sl No||Name of the Post||Category wise vacancy position|
|UR||ST||SC||SEBC||Total||Ex-SM||HG||Group- D||Sports person|
- Note: Transgender candidates are eligible to apply.
- Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are not eligible to apply.
Measurement of PST
Measurement of PET
Scale of Pay
To be eligible for the post, the candidate must have passed +2 Examinations or equivalent Examination in science with (1) Physics (2) Chemistry and (3) Mathematics or Electronics or Statistics or Computer Science or Information Technology conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognised Board or Council; or passed the 3 years Diploma course in Engineering subjects approved/offered by State Council for Technical Education &Vocational Training, Odisha (Annexure F) or by All India Council for Technical Education/ University Grant Commission.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Thank you for visit jobalert360.com