National Thermal Power Corporationhas released the advertisement for Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees-2023 through GATE-2023 (Advt. No. 22/2022) which has been released in both Hindi and English languages. Whoever is interested in NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees EET 2023 and fulfills the eligibility can apply online between 06 to 20 October 2023. NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees recruitment will be through GATE 2023 exam. For NTPC EET 2023 eligibility, trade information, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, training information and all other information, read the notification before applying.
- Application Begin : 06/10/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20/10/2023
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 20/10/2023
- Exam Date : As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC : 300/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan at SBI or Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Age Limit as on 11/11/2022
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per National Thermal Power Corporation NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Through GATE 2023 Recruitment Rules
|Vacancy Details Total : 495 Post|
|Branch Name||Total Post||NTPC Executive Engineer Trainee EET Eligibility|
|Electrical||120||Candidates Must be Appear in GATE 2023 Examination.BE / B.Tech 4 Year Engineering Degree in Related PostMinimum : 65% Marks for General / OBC Candidates.Minimum : 55% Marks for SC/ST/PH CandidatesFor More Details See Notification|