Engagement Of Trade Apprentices At Visakhapatnam Steel Plant(VSP) -Apply Online
VSP Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) is the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) invites young, dynamic talented individuals to join as Trade Apprentice.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals candidates for engagement of 319 Apprentices.
- Date of issue of Website Notification: 26/06/2021
- Date of opening of online application: 26/06/2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 17/07/2021
- Tentative date of Computer Based Test: 08/08/2021
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant Trade Apprentices Engagement Vacancy Details
Eligibility criteria to apply for Trade Apprentices in Visakhapatnam Steel Plant
- Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01/10/2020.
- Qualification: ITI Pass with NCVT Certificate in concerned Trade.
Duration Of Apprenticeship Training
- Trade Apprentices: One Year
How To Apply Trade Apprentices At Visakhapatnam Steel Plant?
Candidates meeting eligibility criteria should visit our RINL’s website www.vizagsteel.com under the link Careers and Click on the Registration Link pertaining to Engagement of Trade Apprentices – 2020 ( Advt. No.: RINL/VSP/L&DC /Trade 2021(1)) during the period from 26/06/2021 till 17/07 /2021 by 18:00 hours.
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|UR/OBC/EWS Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
Selection Process for Trade Apprentices in Visakhapatnam Steel Plant
- The selection process would consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT). Duration of Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours duration comprising both Aptitude and Technical segments.
- Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. The candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 150 questions in the Test and the Total marks shall be 150. Each correct answer
shall carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The constitution of the Computer Based Test will be as below:
a) Aptitude(Segment I): 75 Questions, consisting of General Knowledge, Working
English and General Aptitude i.e. Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data Interpretation etc.
b) Technical (Segment II): 75 Questions for each Trade as per the Trade Syllabus of ITI
c) The questions will be bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except for the questions of
Knowledge in English, which will be exclusively in English only.
- The final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on Computer Based Test marks. The cut off shall be 50 percentile in the case of Un-Reserved and EWS candidates, whereas it is 40 percentile in the case of SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates in each segment. Candidates, in the order of merit category wise and trade wise, will be offered the apprenticeship.
- In case of a tie for final shortlisting for engagement, the candidate older in age will be given preference in the merit list.
- In case the candidates are not available for a certain trade, the vacancies of that trade will be distributed to the other trade(s) at the discretion of RINL management.
- The Examination centre for online Computer Based Test is at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh only. The candidates have to appear the CBT at his/her own expense. VSP Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Thank you visiting our website www.jobalert360.com
VSP Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021