UPSC CDS I Admit Card 2021 – Exam Call Letter Download
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam I 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. know any sarakari result for visite our website.
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-11-2020 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 16-11-2020 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 17-11-2020 till 06:00 pm
- Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 24-11-2020 to 30-11-2020 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 07-02-2021
- Tentative Date for Result Declaration: April 2021
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 2-01-1998 and not later than 1-01-2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Combined Defence Service Exam I 2021||345|
|Admit Card||Part I / Part II|
|Official Website||Click Here|