UGC-NET 2021 Apply Online Introduction
|UGC-NET 2021 Apply Online The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility of Assistant Professorship, Junior Research Fellowship or both, for Indian Universities and Colleges. For know any sarakari result for visite our website.|
|Until June 2018, the NET was conducted by CBSE in 84 subjects at 91 cities across the country. Thereafter from December 2018 onwards, the UGC- NET is being conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).|
|Awarding of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and/ or Eligibility for Assistant Professorship depends on the aggregate performance of the candidate in Paper-I and Paper-II of UGC-NET. The candidates qualifying only for Assistant Professorship are not to be considered for the awarding of JRF. Candidates who qualify the eligibility test for Assistant Professorship are governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the concerned universities/colleges/state governments, as the case may be. For know any
sarakari result for visite our website.
|UGC-NET is conducted twice every year. However in 2020 due to the pandemic, the June 2020 examination got delayed and was deferred to September 2020 until November 2020 to cover all the subjects. The December 2020 cycle had to be postponed and is now being conducted in March-April 2021|
UGC-NET 2021 Apply Online Important Date
UGC-NET 2021 Apply Online Application Fee
|General||Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand)|
|OBC-(NCL)/EWS||Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred)|
|SC / ST / Person with Disabilities(PwD)/Transgender||Rs. 250 /- (Two Hundred Fifty)|
|Service Charges & GST (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank.|
THESE STEPS CAN BE DONE TOGETHER OR SEPARATELY ALSO.
Important Instruction about PASSWORD
- During online form filling, candidate will be required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and its Answer. Candidate is advised to record/remember their password for all future logins.
- The Password must be as per the following Password policy.
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with their respective system generated Application Number and the chosen Password.
- Candidate is advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. Neither NTA nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate can change his/her passwords after login, if desired.
- Candidate should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.
- How to reset your Password : The following options are available to reset Password
Application Procedure: 3 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online
Note : Upload the correct Photograph and Signature as the facility for correction will not be given.
UGC-NET 2021 Apply Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|