SJSV PURI Shiksha Shastri -B.Ed. Course Apply Now
The candidate passed Shastri / +3 (Arts) / B.A. or any equivalent examination there to from a recognized University/recognized examining body shall be eligible to take admission after qualifying the SSET (Shikshashastri Entrance Test) . Sanskrit as a subject for nontraditional stream i.e. +3 (Arts), B.A. etc. as desired is mandatory. A cut of mark of 50% (without F.C. & A.C.) in Shastri / +3 (Arts) level in aggregate is essential. Relaxation of 5% marks for S.C. / S.T. candidates is allowed.
- AGE: The candidate must have to cross minimum age limit of 20 years on 1.10.2021
- ENTRANCE TEST: For admission in to the course candidate must have to qualify the entrance test.
- NUMBER OF SEATS: 50 (FIFTY)
- DURATION OF EXAMINATION : 2 hours
RESERVATION OF SEATS
80% and 20% of the total seats will be filled with the candidates who have come through traditional and general streams respectively, duly following the reservation norms (for SC / ST / PH candidates) in each stream.
- 20% of seats in traditional stream will be reserved for the students of S.J.S.V. If reserved seats remain vacant for non-availability of suitable candidates of concerned stream the seats may be allotted to the candidates of other category as the case may be.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Duly filled in application form along with necessary enclosures should be sent to The Principal, ShikshaShastri-B.Ed course, Shri Jagannath Sanskrit University, Shri Vihar, Puri, Odisha, Pin-752003 only by Regd. / Speed Post/ By hand within stipulated date.
REJECTION OF APPLICATION FORM
- Incomplete and incorrect filled in or late received application form will be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- In case of detection of any wrong information will stand for rejection.