Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Total Vacancy : 24 Post
Basic Info ; Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market.
Important Dates :
- Start Date : 14/07/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/07/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date :31/07/2022
- Pre Examination Date : 27/08/2022
- Mains Exam Date : 24/09/2022
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Applicant must have been born on or after 01/07/1992.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC / EWS : 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
UR : 11 | OBC : 05 | EWS : 01 | SC : 04 | ST : 03 | Total : 24 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||24||BE / B.Tech Degree in Any Discipline OR Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 2 Year Computer Application / IT Course.|
Exam City Details ‘
- Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Prayagraj, Muzzafarpur, New Delhi / NCR, Patna, Dehradun, Indore, Jaipur, Raipur & Other Various Exam City Available.
- For Details Phase I & Phase II Exam City Must Read the Notification.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|