State Bank of India (SBI)
Total Vacancy: 5008
SBI Clerk Mains Phase II Admit Card 2023: Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State/UT only.
- Start Date : 07/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27/09/2022
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 27/09/2022
- Phase I Prelim Exam Date : November 2022
- Phase I Admit Card Available : 31/10/2022
- Phase I Result Available : 02/01/2023
- Phase II Mains Exam Date : January 2023
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- General / OBC / EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
|Junior Associates (Clerk)||2143||1165||490||743||467||5008||Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.Knowledge of Local Language|
SBI Clerk Mains Phase II Admit Card 2023 Important Links
|Download Pre Result||Server I | Server II|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|