Apply for 322 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
“to regulate the issue of Bank notes and keeping of reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in India and generally to operate the currency and credit system of the country to its advantage; to have a modern monetary policy framework to meet the challenge of an increasingly complex economy, to maintain price stability while keeping in mind the objective of growth.”For know any sarakari Job Notification for visite our website.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given a notification for the recruitment of RBI Officer Gr B Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. For know any sarakari result for visite our website.
RBI Officer Gr B Recruitment 2021 India has taken various initiatives over the years for improving customer service and grievance redress mechanism in banks. Detailed guidelines on customer service were issued to banks encompassing various aspects of operations that impact customers. The Banking Ombudsman Scheme was introduced in 1995 to serve as an alternate grievance redress mechanism for customer complaints against banks. In 2019, Reserve Bank also introduced the Complaint Management System (CMS), a fully automated process-flow based platform, available 24×7 for customers to lodge their complaints with the Banking Ombudsman (BO). For know any sarakari State Job Notification for visite our website.
As part of the disclosure initiative, banks were advised to disclose in their annual reports, summary information regarding the complaints handled by them; and certain disclosures were also being made in the Annual Report of the Ombudsman Schemes published by the Reserve Bank. To further strengthen grievance redress mechanisms, banks were mandated to appoint an Internal Ombudsman (IO) to function as an independent and objective authority at the apex of their grievance redress mechanism. For know any sarakari +2 for visite our website.
RBI Officer Gr B Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 100/-
- GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 850/-
- Payment can be done through Online using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
RBI Officer Gr B Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 28-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-02-2021
- Dates for Gr B (DR) -General Phase I & DEPR/ DSIM Paper I Exam: 06-03-2021
- Dates for Gr B (DR) – DEPR/ DSIM – Paper II & Paper III Exam: 31-03-2021
- Dates for Gr B (DR) – General Phase II Examination: 01-04-2021
Age Limit As on 01-01-2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1991 and not later than 01-01-2000.
- For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
RBI Officer Gr B Recruitment 2021 Qualification
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): Graduation or Post-Graduation/ Equivalent technical qualification.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: Master’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines) or PGDM/ MBA Finance.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: Master’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines) or PGDBA.
|Officer in Gr B (DR) – General PY 2021||270|
|Officer in Gr B (DR) – DEPR – PY 2021||29|
|Officer in Gr B (DR) – DSIM @-PY 2021||23|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|