Puri District Court Recruitment 2021 For 18 Posts Of Jr. Clerk-Cum-Copyists And Jr. Stenographers
Puri District Court Recruitment 2021: District Judge Office, Puri has published the latest notification for the recruitment of 18 Vacancies for Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyists and Jr. Stenographers on Contractual Appointment.
Candidate with 12th pass or equivalent examination from a recognized institute can submit their application before the last date 20/08/2021.
Puri District Court Recruitment 2021 Notification details
|Organization Name||District Judge Office, Puri|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||20/08/2021|
|Job Location||Puri, Odisha|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900/- Per Month|
Vacancy Details for Puri District Court Recruitment
Eligibility of Candidates
The candidate for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist / Junior Typist / Junior Stenographer (Grade-III).
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University, as the case may be.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- The candidate must have knowledge in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute and typing in English with a speed of 40 words per minute (for the post of Stenographer).
- Must not be below 18 years and above 32 years of age as on 20/08/2021.
Fee for Examination
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs.100/- in shape of the Treasury Challan under the head 0070-other administrative services-01 administration of Justice-501-Services & Service fees-9904650 – Law Deptt. -9916730 – Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts along with their application form.
- The SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
How to Apply for Nabarangpur District Court Recruitment?
- Applications along with required documents and Self-attested copies of certificates must reach the office of District Judge, Puri, At/P.O./Dist.: Puri, PIN: 752001 by 20/08/2021 through registered post or the sealed box provided for the purpose in the office of the District Judge, Puri (on working days only) and application received in the office after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
- For More Details Read the official Notification.
Scheme Of Examination Jr. Clerk-Cum-Copyists And Jr. Stenographers
Download Official Notification