OUAT 2021 Application Form (Released), Registration, Dates – Apply Here
OUAT 2021 Application Form has been made available through website via online mode. Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) is a university level examination which is organized every year. Examination is organized by Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology. Candidates will get admission in the field of Agriculture, Horticulture, Agriculture Engineering, Animal Husbandry and other courses. Admission will be offered to candidates in the university & affiliated colleges. Here we are providing details as application form, its fee and much more regarding OUAT Application Form 2021.
OUAT 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following official schedule regarding OUAT Dates:
|Online registration – Form A||2nd August 2021|
|Last date to register||31st August 2021|
|OJEE 2021 exam||27th to 30th September 2021|
|Submission of Form- B (online)||16th September to 7th October 2021|
- Candidates are able to submit application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee for all category candidates will be 1500/-.
- In any case, the fee is non-refundable.
OUAT Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Indian national citizen having Orissa state domicile will be eligible to apply for OUAT 2021.
- Age limit: Candidates must be 17 years in age as on 31/ 12/ 2021.
For B.Sc. (Hons.)/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: He/ she must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology (PCM/ PCB) subjects.
- Percentage: Applying candidates must score minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible.
For B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 50% marks (40% for reserved category) to be eligible.
- Mandatory Subject: He/ she must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) subjects in the qualifying examination.
For PG programmes:
- For M.Sc. Forestry: Candidates must qualify B.Sc. forestry from any recognized board or university.
- For M.Sc. Agriculture: He/ she must qualify B.Sc. Agriculture/ Horticulture from any recognized board or university.
- For M.Tech Agriculture Engineering: Applying candidate must qualify B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering & Technology/ B.Tech Agriculture Engineering from any recognized board/ university.