PEO Syllabus 2023 – Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) 2023 is accessible in PDF format on the official website. Our platform offers complete information regarding the OSSSC PEO Syllabus and Exam Pattern for 2023. Interested candidates can check the OSSSC PEO Syllabus 2023 on our site
Plan of Examination:
The combined recruitment examination shall consist of the following stages. “1“here shall be a Written Test of 180 marks (MCQ type in OMR System) in one paper and a practical skill test of 50 marks as detailed below:
|PAPER -1||TIME : 3 Hours|
|PRACTICAL SKILL TEST||TIME : 1 Hours|
PEO Written Test
- The written test shall be of the standard of High School Certificate Examinatitin.
- In the written test, there shall be negative marking @0.50 mark per question for wrong/multiple answers.
In the written test, the minimum qualifying marks for ST, SC, PwD, Ex- Servicemen and Sportsperson category of candidates shall be 30% and the minimum qualifying marks for candidates other than ST, SC. PwD, Ex- Servicemen and Sporisperson category. shall be 35%. The Gram Rojagar Sevaks shall be alltiwed 1 % extra marks of the total marks of the Written Test for each completed year of continuous scrvice subject to a maximum of the 15%, which shall be added to the marks secured by them for deciding the merit position for the post of PEO only. But in no case the marks secured together with the extra marks shall exceed the total marks.
PEO Syllabus of Written Test
- Verbs, Tenses, Modal, Active and Passive voice, Subject-verb Agreement.
- connectors, Types of Sentences, Direct and Indirect speech, Comparison.
- Articlcs, Noun, Prontiuns, repositions.
- Unseen passage (400-450 words in length) with a variety of comprehension questions.
- Transformation of sentences: (A1’11rmative, Negative, Interrogative. Exelamatory, Simple, Compound, Complex)
- Transformation of words: (noun to adieetive and adjective to noun)
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Correction of common errors in words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Taddliita and Krudanta
- Punctuation marks
- Translation (From English to Odia of objective type)
c) COMPREHENSION OF AN UNSEEN PASSAGE
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
4. General Knowledge:-
- Historical events, dates, personalities and places,
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries and Institutions with Headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses,
- Current events with places and personalities,
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type
5. Computer Knowledge:-
- MS Windows: Introduction of Windows
- MS Office: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel and MS Access
In case of failure to appear/ qualify in the Practical Skill Test, the candidate shall not be considered further in the recruitment process.
6. Syllabus of Practical Skill Test Basic Computer Skills
ଯେଉଁ ପ୍ରାର୍ଥୀମାନେ ସଫଳତାର ସହିତ OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer ଲିଖିତ ପରୀକ୍ଷାରେ ଯୋଗ୍ୟତା ଅର୍ଜନ କରିଛନ୍ତି ସେମାନଙ୍କୁ 50 ମାର୍କ ମୂଲ୍ୟର Computer Skill Test ପରୀକ୍ଷାରେ ହାଜର ହେବାକୁ ଡକାଯିବ | ଦକ୍ଷତା ପରୀକ୍ଷା ପ୍ରକୃତିର ଯୋଗ୍ୟତା ହେବାକୁ ଯାଉଛି ଏବଂ କେବଳ ପ୍ରାର୍ଥୀମାନେ ପଦବୀ ସଂଖ୍ୟା ଦଶଗୁଣ ସହିତ ସମାନ |
1. MS Windows
2. MS Office
- MS Word
- MS Power Point
- MS Fxcel
- MS Access
What is the total mark in PEO exam in Odisha?
The written test consists of 180 MCQ types in an OMR sheet. There shall be a practical exam of 50 marks. In the written exam, there shall be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each incorrect answer
How many questions are on the PEO exam?
The OSSSC PEO prelims exam comprises 180 objective-type questions for 180 marks
Is there skill test for PEO?
The selection process comprises two stages: a written exam and a skill test