OSSSC Livestock Inspector Online Form 2021
Apply For – 565 Posts
OSSSC Livestock Inspector Online Form 2021 :- Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Livestock Inspector (Group C) Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration, Apply Online: 05-08-2021
- Last Date for Registration: 26-08-2021
- Dates for Written Exam: 26-09-2021
- Date for Admit Card: 15 Days before the Exam
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- No Examination fee is Payable for Applying for the Post
- Candidates should possess +2 Vocational Course in the field of Animal Husbandry or Dairy or Poultry or Meat or Animal Production or +2 Science from a recognised Education Institution.
- A Candidate must be able to speak, read & write Odia
- Have passed matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia.
- For more Qualification Details refer for the Notification
- Male Candidates of UR/ SEBC: 5-2 (Height), Unexpanded 30 (Chest)
- Male Candidates of SC/ ST: 5 (Height), Unexpanded 30 (Chest)
- Female Candidates of All Categories: 5 (Height)
Plan of examination for the post of Livestock Inspector
|Papers||Subjects of Written Test||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
2 1/2 hours
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|