OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 ! Apply Online, Age, Salary, Syllabus and Selection process Full Details
Total Vacancy : 56 Posts
Basic Info : OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission ( OSSC ) has invited Online Application form for recruitment to 56 posts of Traffic Constable as Initial Appointees under State Transport Authority, Commerce and Transport Department, Govt. of Odisha.
Important Date :
- Start Date : 04 March 2022.
- Last Date : 12 April 2022.
Age Limit :
- Candidate Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Candidate Maximum Age : 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
Qualification Details :
- The candidate to be eligible to apply for the post must have passed +2 Examination or equivalent examination conducted by Recognized Board / University / Institution.
- He / She must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a Language subject, or have passed High School Certificate Examination or Equivalent Examination with Odia as a subject.
Salary Details :
- Rs – 13,300 /- Per Month ( 1st Year)
Application Fee :
- For General / OBC Candidates : Rs – 200 /-
- For SC / ST / PwD Candidates : No Fee
General Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Be able to speak, read & write Odia
- Be of good moral character & conduct
- Be of good mental condition and bodily health and free any physical defect likely to interface with the discharge of his duties in the service.
- If married must not have more than one spouse living provided that Government may.
- Candidate must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject, or have passed High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject.
Stages of Recruitment :
Stage – l :
Written Examination ( Objective Type / MCQ )
- General English : 20 Marks
- Odia Language : 20 Marks
- Aptitude : 15 Marks
- Mental Ability & Reasoning : 15 Marks
- General Knowledge : 30 Marks
Total : 100 Marks
- The standard of questions will be of HSC standard and there shall be negative marking @0.25 for each wrong answer.
General English : 20 Marks –
- Tense, Active and Passive Voice, Common error, Connector, Types of sentences, Direct and Indirect speech, Antonyms & Synonyms, Pronoun, Preposition, Compression.
Odia Language : 20 Marks –
- Transformation of Words, Sandhi, Samasa, Antonyms and Synonyms, Correction of Common error in words, Taddhita and Krudanta, Comprehension.
Aptitude : 15 Marks –
- Percentage, Average, Time & Work, Time and Distance, Ratio & Proportion.
Mental Ability & Reasoning : 15 Marks –
- Series, Direction Sense Test, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relationship, Puzzle Test, Sitting arrangement, Inserting missing character.
General Knowledge : 30 Marks –
- History of India & Odisha , Geography of India and Odisha, Indian Polity & Governance, Current events of National & International importance, Books and authors, Famous river, temples and wild life sanctuaries, Capital and currencies, Sports and awards, Computer Fundamental.
Stage – ll :
Physical Measurement Test :
- General / OBC Boys Candidates : Height – 168 cm / Weight – 55 kg / Chest unexpanded – 79 cm / Chest expanded – 84 cm.
- General / OBC Female Candidates : Height – 158 cm / Weight – 47.5 kg /
- SC / ST Boys Candidates : Height – 163 cm / Weight – 50 kg / Chest – 76 cm to 81 cm
- SC / ST Female Candidates : Height – 153 cm / Weight – 45 kg.
- Candidates who have qualified in the Physical Standard prescribed above will be required to undergo the following test –
- Running for Boys Candidates : 1.6 Kilometers in 08 Minutes
- Running for Female Candidates : 1.6 Kilometers in 10 Minutes.
Stage – lll :
- Certificate Verification
- The candidate who fails to appear in person with the original certificate / documents shall not be considered for selection and their will be deleted from the select list.
- Those candidates who are interested and eligible, please check the details notification before apply for the post.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Teligram Link||Click Here|