ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 for Management Trainee | 50 Posts | Last Date: 31 August 2021
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee in various discipline . There are 50 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before last date. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
OPTCL Recruitment 2021:
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 for Management Trainee:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Application Last date||31 August 2021|
- Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution or Passing of Section-A&B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- For General -21 to 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy.
- UR – 25 Posts
- SEBC – 05 Posts
- SC – 08 Posts
- ST – 12 Posts
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the Electrical discipline paper of GATE 2021 & Personal Interview. Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter through the candidate login. Candidates shortlisted for the Personal Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
- For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightages of marks obtained in GATE, and Personal Interview shall be as indicated below: GATE 2021 Marks (out of 100): 90 %, Personal Interview: 10%
- Unreserved / SEBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 500/-
- OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
Mode of Payment:
Online Payment mode: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Thank you for visit our website : jobalert360.com