OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Vacancies – 200 Posts
OPTCL JMOT Recruitment 2021: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT) Vacancies on a Contract basis.
OPTCL intends to recruit energetic ITI qualified candidates in Electrician Trade for placement at various units across the State, preferably in KBK and other backward districts of the state.
- Candidates who want to make their Career bright with this OPTCL Job Opening 2021 can apply online on before the Last date.
Notification Details of OPTCL JMOT Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)|
|Advertisement No||ADVT. NO: MPP&R- 05/2021|
|Post Name||Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)|
|Job Catagory||Odisha Govt Job|
|Total vacancy||200 Posts|
|Notification released date||10/09/2021|
|Starting date of application||14/09/2021|
|Last date for submission of application||14/10/2021|
Category Wise Vacancy Details for OPTCL JMOT Recruitment
Eligibility criteria for OPTCL JMOT Recruitment
Check the OPTCL JMOT jobs 2021 eligibility criteria, such as qualification and optcl recruitment age limit, in the sections below.
- HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Age limit should be 18 years to 32 years.
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
|General/OBC/SCBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PwD Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|Payment Mode||Online By Using Banking Channels/ Payment Gateways|
|1st Year (Trainee)||11,500|
How to Apply Online for OPTCL JMOT Vacancies?
Selection Procedure for OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee
- The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and skills Test and Career Marking.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test, comprising 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject Knowledge(80%), Numerical /GK & Reasoning (10%) & English Knowledge (10%). The CBT will be of 3 hours duration.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Selected candidates have to undergo training for a period of 1(one) year at various units of OPTCL including Induction-cum-Orientation training at Power Training Centre (PTC), Chandaka. Bhubaneswar. The training period will be for 1(one) year, unless and otherwise extended further.