Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC MO Recruitment 2023-2024
Medical Officer Group-A (Junior branch) Posts
Total Vacancies:- 7276
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment of 7276 Posts of Medical Officers in Group A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical and Health Services. We request you to read all the information related to OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 below.
- Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration Online: 18.08.2023.
- Last Date to Registration/ Re-registration Online: 18.09.2023.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2023) | njo opsc mo
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- For Other Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD candidates: Nil.
- A Candidate must have possessed an MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- For more details refer to the notification.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Salary|
|Medical Officer||7276||Rs 56,100/-|
- The Selection Process may be based on written tests and viva voce.