OPSC AHO recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published an official notification for the recruitment of a total of 37 posts of Assistant Horticulture Officer in Class 2 of Group B services under the Department of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for OPSC AHO recruitment 2021 at the official website opsc.gov.in from September 10.
- The last day to register for the post is September 30 and those who have already registered can submit their applications until October 8.
OPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2021 – Notification Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Horticulture Officer|
|Total Vacancy||37 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt. Job|
|Last Date of Online Registration||30/09/2021|
|Last Date Submission of Online Application||08/10/2021|
|Application Mode||Online Apply|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules
- Candidates must have a certificate of Bachelor Of Science Degree In Horticulture / Agriculture or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
|General/OBC /SCBC Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|SC / ST / PwD Candidates||NIL|
|Payment Mode||Online By Using Banking Channels/ Payment Gateways|
Category Wise Vacancy Details for OPSC AHO recruitment 2021
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Selection Process of OPSC AHO recruitment 2021
(a) The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Horticulture Officer shall be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- Written Test: – It shall consist of one paper with Objective type MCQ pattern questions. The paper shall be of 200 (two hundred) marks with 200 questions each carrying one mark. The duration of the test shall be of 03 hours.
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers.
- There shall be a deduction of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Interview shall consist of 25 (twenty-five) marks.
(b) The Commission shall shortlist the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number taking into consideration the marks secured in the written test.
(c) The Commission shall prepare a list of successful candidates in order of merit on the basis of written test and interview, which shall be equal to the number category wise vacancies.