Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Has announced notification for the recruitment of 62 Asst. Fisheries Officer (AFO) post vacancies. We request you to read all the information related to OPSC AFO Recruitment 2023 below.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC Recruitment 2023
Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO) Posts
Total Vacancies:- 62
- Starting date to Apply online: 16.09.2023.
- The last date for submission of a Registered Online application is 16.10.2023.
Age Limit (As On 01.01.2023)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
OPSC AFO Vacancy details
|Name of the post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO)||62||Rs 44,900/-|
- The selection process will be based on Written and Viva Voice Tests.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website “ www.opsc.gov.in” then go to “ Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Online Registration/ Re-Registration and Online payment of examination Fees shall be available on the given website.
- Then click apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.