OJEE 2023: OJEEB has released OJEE 2023 Application Form on February 10, 2023. Candidates who are meeting OJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria can fill out the application form at ojee.nic.in. The last date to submit the application form is March 20, 2023. The exam date of OJEE 2023 is not announced yet. Candidates can expect the exam to be conducted in the 1st week of May 2023.
|Online application form availability||February 10, 2023 (Out)|
|Last date for applying online||March 20, 2023|
|Due date for printing the confirmation letter||last week of March 2023|
|Release of OJEE admit card||3rd week of April 2023|
|Date of entrance test||1st week of May 2023|
|Declaration of OJEE result||1st week of June 2023|
|Counselling will start from||2nd week of June 2023|
|Online application form availability||1st week of February 2023|
OJEE 2023 Exam Highlights
The highlights for the OJEE 2023 examinations are mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the exam||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting body||OJEEB – Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Admissions to||Undergraduate and Postgraduate course|
|Exam mode||Computer Based Test|
OJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to fill out OJEE 2023 application form:
- For B.Pharm/B.Plan/B.E/B.Tech/ (LE): You must have received a minimum of 45 percent in your 12th grade, with 40 percent for those in the SC and ST categories. Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics/Biology are required subjects in 12th grade.
- For BHMS/BAMS: The applicant must have obtained a minimum of 50% in the 12th board examinations. However, in areas such as Chemistry, Physics, and Biology, it is 40% for SC and ST applicants.
- For MBA / MCA: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum of 50% and a minimum of 45 percent for SC and ST candidates. An applicant for the MCA programme must have a B.SCIT/ BCA/B.SC CS degree with Math as a required subject in class 12th.
- For Integrated MBA: Applicants must have a 12th-grade education with a minimum of 45 percent and a minimum of 40 percent for SC and ST aspirants.
- For M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan/M.Pharm: The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks. It is 45 percent for applicants in the SC and ST categories.
|B. Tech (LE) / Pharmacy (LE) / MBA/ MCA||INR 1000/-|
|MBA+MCA / MBA+PGAT/ MBA (LE)/ MCA (LE)||INR 1500/-|
|MBA – Integrated||INR 1000/-|
OJEE 2023 MBA and Five Years Integrated MBA Books
|Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal||INR 181|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis||INR 91|
|How to prepare for Verbal Reasoning and Reading Comprehension for CAT||Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay||INR 550|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for CAT||Nishit K Sinha||INR 608|
OJEE 2023 MCA Books
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams||R.S. Aggarwal||INR 393|
|Objective Computer Awareness||Arihant Experts||INR 103|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Paper Mathematics for Engineering Entrances||B.L. Sharma||INR 659|
OJEE 2023 B.Pharm/BHMS/BAMS Books
|Essential Organic Chemistry||Arihant Publications||INR 870|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||J.D. Lee||INR 672|
|Pradeep’s Fundamental Physics( Class 11 and 12)||K.L Gomber, K.L. Gogia||INR 1209|
|Concept of Physics( Part 1 and 2)||H C Verma||INR 584|
|Problems in General Physics||I E Irodov||INR 74|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances||B.L. Sharma||INR 659|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Chemistry for Engineering Entrances||Purnima Sharma||INR 650|
OJEE 2023 LE B.Tech Books
|An Integrated Course in Electrical Engineering||J.B. Gupta||INR 835|
|Question Bank for Electrical Engineering||J.B. Gupta||INR 741|
|Introduction to Mechanics||Daniel Kleppner and Robert Kolenkow||INR 785|