Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online For 244 Posts
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021: The Odisha Police Recruitment Board has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 244 Constable (Communication) of Odisha Police Signals Service initially on a contractual basis.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read the notification and Apply Online from June 22, 2021, while the last date for submission of the application is July 15, 2021
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|Job Name||Constable (Communication)|
|Job Category||Odisha Police Jobs|
|Notification Published On||12/06/2021|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||22/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15/07/2021|
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Detail
|Category||No of Posts|
|SEBC / OBC||23 (W-08)|
|Special reservation category||No of Posts reserve|
|Home Guards||24 (w-8)|
|Sports Person||02 (w-1)|
NOTE: The transgender candidates are also eligible to apply.
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Must have passed +2 Examination or equivalent Examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board or Council.
- Must have passed Diploma in Computer Application or equivalent Course from a recognized institution duly affiliated by the Government.
- Must have passed Odia as one of the subjects In the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to M.E. standard recognized or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021.
- Minimum Age of the candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 23 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt, rules.
Application Fee to Apply Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
|SC / ST||NIL|
Plan of Examination
The recruitment process shall consist of three step.
Computer-Based Recruitment Examination (CARE)
The questions will be of objective type in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format. The candidate will be able to see the question, along with its answer options on a computer screen and will be required to mark the correct answer on the computer screen itself with the help of a mouse.
Physical Standard Measurement
|CATEGORY||HIGHT (MinImum)||WEIGHT (Minimum)||CHEST|
|Un-expanded (Minimum)||Expanded (Minimum)|
|Gen & SEBC (M)||168 Cm||55 kg||79 Cm||84 m|
|Gen & SEBC (W)||158 Cm||47.5 kg||—||—|
|SC / ST (M)||163 Cm||50 kg||76 Cm||81 Cm|
|Sc / ST (W)||153 Cm||45 kg||—||—|
Physical Efficiency Test
- Running: 1.6 Kms in 07 minutes (09 minutes for Women)
- Three times the number of vacancies (category wise), based on their performance in the CBRE, will be called to appear for the Physical Standard Measurement and only those qualifying in the same shall be allowed to participate in the Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Standard Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test are qualifying in nature and carry no marks. Marks for NCC Certificate- NCC A’ Certificate: 01 Mark, NCC ‘B’ Certificate: 02 Marks, NCC ‘C’ Certificate: 03 Marks.
Download Official Notification
Thank you visiting our website : jobalert360.com