The Odisha Job Card List refers to the list of job cardholders who are registered under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) in the state of Odisha, India.
NREGA Odisha Job Card List 2023
The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) is a social welfare scheme enacted by the Indian government in 2005. It guarantees 100 days of wage employment per year to every rural household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work.
The primary objective of MGNREGA is to enhance the livelihood security of rural households by providing them with employment opportunities, asset creation, and skill development. The scheme also aims to create sustainable rural infrastructure and strengthen the rural economy.
To access the Odisha Job Card List, you can visit the official website of the Odisha government’s rural development department at https://nrega.nic.in/” option to view the list of job cardholders in different districts of Odisha.
Benefits of NREGA Job Card 2022 Odisha
Benefits of MGNREGA:
- Provides social protection and employment opportunities for vulnerable rural populations.
- Improves livelihood security by generating wage employment and creating durable assets.
- Rejuvenates natural resources and creates a productive rural asset base.
- Empowers socially disadvantaged groups, especially women, SCs, and STs.
- Strengthens decentralized and participatory planning through convergence of anti-poverty initiatives.
- Deepens democracy at the grassroots by strengthening Panchayati Raj Institutions.
Eligibility for MNREGA Job Card Odisha
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Address proof
- age certificate
- income certificate
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of India.
- Under this scheme, the age of the applicant should be 18 years or more.
- Applicant must volunteer for unskilled labor.
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
Check your name in NREGA Odisha job card list 2023?
Wondering how to get your name on the MGNREGA works list? For this, you need to register online and the steps are as follows:
- Step 1
The very first step is to visit the official website of the MGNREGA at https://nrega.nic.in/.
- Step 2
Now scroll and you’ll find an option to register for the job card. Click on it.
- Step 3
A new window will open and here to register you’ll need to provide the necessary details both personal and professional such as an Aadhaar card, job preference, bank account details, etc.
- Step 4
Once fulfilled, go through everything and make sure every piece of information provided is accurate and genuine. After rechecking, submit the application form.
- Step 5
After that, you’ll receive your NREGA scheme job card of participation. Therefore, now you’ll be able to access employment opportunities as well as your MGNREGA Job Card List.