Odisha High Court, Cuttack: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 36 posts of Junior Stenographer. We request you to read all the information related to Odisha High Court Job Recruitment 2023 below.
THE HIGH COURT OF ODISHA, CUTTACK
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023
Junior Stenographer Posts
Total Vacancies:- 36
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 02.11.2023.
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 16.11.2023.
Age Limit (As on 02.11.2023)
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- For ST/SC/PwD Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs 500/-.
- The Fees paid in connection with the application will not be refunded in any case.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Vacancy 2023 & Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Stenographer||36||Rs 25,500-81,100/-|
- The selection process will be based on a Qualifying Test/ Examination or Written Examination or Computer Application Test and interviews held by them for the selection of candidates.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website “www.orissahighcourt.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.