Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply 19 District Judge Vacancies
District Judge Posts
Total Vacancies:- 19
Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022
Odisha High Court, Cuttack: applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of 19 (Nineteen) posts of District Judge. We request you to read all the information related to Odisha High Court Recruitment 2022 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online
- The Last date for receipt of Application: 21.02.2022.
Age Limit (As on 01-08-2022)
- Minimum Age: 35 years.
- Maximum Age: 45 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Every candidate required as District Judge by Direct Recruitment shall be accompanied by a Bank draft of Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven hundred fifty) only drawn in favor of the Registrar (Judicial), Orissa High Court, Cuttack payable at S.B.I. (Main Branch), Cuttack.
- The Fees paid in connection with the application will not be refunded in any case.
- Be a graduate in Law of a recognized University or an institution recognized by the Government.
- Behaving at least seven years of practice as an advocate on 1’t of August 2022.
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Scale of pay|
|District Judge||19||Rs.51,550-1230-58,930-1380-63,070/- with usual D.A. & other allowances|
- The selection process will be based on Qualifying Test/ Examination or Written Examination or Computer Application Test and interview held by them for selection of candidates.
How to Apply for Orissa High Court Cuttack Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.orissahighcourt.nic.in”.
- Find Advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Applications, complete in all respects, must be submitted through the concerned Dist. Judge / Controlling Authority and addressed to the Registrar, Examination, High Court of Orissa, Cuttack, 753002 so as to reach this office on or before 21.02.2022.
- Four recent passport-size photographs signed by him/her on the lower portion of the front side.
- incomplete and/or defective applications and applications received after the due date shall be summarily rejected.
- No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Official Notification & Application Form