Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS)
Total Vacancy: 1010
OAVS Recruitment 2023: OAVS invites Online Applications from prospective candidates for filling up 1010 posts for Principals & Teachers Posts.
- Opening Date: 07.03.2023.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 06.04.2023 till 05.00 PM.
- Last Date of submission of Online Fee : 08.04.2023 till 11.45 PM.
Age Limit (01.01.2023)
- For the post of Principal: Candidates shall be under 50 and above 32 years of age as of 01.01.2021.
- For all other posts except the post of Principal: Candidates shall be under 32 years of age and above 21 years of age as on 01.01.2023.
- Post of Principal – Rs. 2000/- (Other Candidates) & Rs.1250/- for SC, ST & PwD
- Teaching Posts and Librarians – Rs. 1500/- (Other Candidates) & Rs.1000/- for SC, ST & PwD
- The candidate must have passed the Class X standard in MIL Odia.
- The candidate not having Odia as a subject up to Class X standard must have qualified at the single-subject Odia examination up to High School standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha.
- Candidates having Masters’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science with Bachelor’s Degree in Education from the any University of the State as applicable for different posts.
- All candidates (except in-service candidates) must have passed the Odisha Secondary Schools Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)/ CTET conducted by BSE/ CBSE (at the secondary level) in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- The candidates who have not passed the OSSTET/ CTET but are otherwise eligible for the post may apply for the post with the condition that they shall have to pass OSSTET/ CTET within 3 years of joining the post. They have to furnish an Undertaking to this effect during the interview.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Principal & Teacher||1010|
OAVS Recruitment 2023 Important Links
OAVS Recruitment 2023 OAVS Recruitment 2023