APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION UNDER ODISHA NURSES AND MIDWIVES REGISTRATION COUNCIL (ONMRC), BHUBANESWAR, ODISHA (FOR ANM / GNM / B.Sc (N) / P.B.Sc (N)/ M.Sc (N) COURSES)
ANM / GNM / B.Sc (N) /P.B.Sc(N) / M.Sc(N)
How Payment Fee for Online Registration
Candidates who have successfully passed out their Nursing courses from any INC approved training institutions , registered their names in any State Board / Council out side of Odisha and want to change their registration from other state to Odisha (to register under ONMRC).
- First click on the link https://www.onlinesbi.com/ and then click SB Collect (or) directly open the link https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm in any browser like Google Chrome / Firefox.
- Then select the terms and conditions below and click on Proceed.
- Then select State of Corporate / Institution as Odisha.
- Select Type of Corporate/Institution as Govt Department and click Go.
- Select Govt. Department Name as Odisha Nursing Council and click Submit.
- Select the Registration category for which you are applying ANM/GNM/B.Sc/P.B.Sc / M.Sc Registration.
- Then select Payment Category as New Registration/ Renewal Registration/ Additional Registration/Duplicate Registration etc as your case may be.
- Then enter your Full Name , Mobile Number and select the Type of Fees and select the amount from drop download.
- Then enter the desired information in respective sections and follow the instructions to give the payment and after submitting the data you will be redirected to the following page and u click Confirm.
- You can pay online through Credit Card / Net Banking of any Bank, and if you do not have any of the two option, then please select other Option and print out the Chalan and deposit the Challan amount at any nearest State Bank of India which looks like below.
- In case you failed to download and print the Online SBI pay Challan details, you can also download the same later by clicking on Reprint Remittance Form and clicking the option Payment History.
- You can get the copy of the Challan by entering the Date of Birth . Mobile Number and SB Collect Reference Number (DDXXX).
How to apply for Online Registration
After successful payment of the required fees, trough online SB collect mode, the candidate is requested to click the Link www.dmetodisha.gov.in and click ONMRC Registration or directly open the website www.onmrc.in and then click the link Apply Registration.
You will be redirected to the online application page. Before applying online please ensure the followings with you.
- Require amount of Challan paid through SBI e-Pay / SBI Collect through Online Mode Only (No Bank Draft will be accepted)
- Scan copy of passport size photograph (colour) and Signature
- Scan copy of Existing Registration Certificate (Applicable for Renewal and Reciprocal Registration only)
- Scan Copy of CLC / TSLC (College Leaving / School Leaving / Training Leaving Certificate from Institute Last attended (For Fresh Registration Only)
Please select the type of Registration that you are applying for
- Then select the course that you have passed out and if you are selecting M.Sc then please enter your specialisation in below test box option.
- Please select the year of passing of the course and if the year of passing is not there in the list please mail the year to be included in the list to- [email protected]
- Please select the Name of the Institution (for students passed out from Odisha state) from the list from which you have passed and if your institute name is not there in the list, please mail the year to be included in the list to- [email protected] Other candidates who have passed from other states may select Others (outside Odisha)
- Then enter the payment of fees particular details against SBI Collect reference section. When you have applied online for SB collect, you are allotted a reference no like DUXXXX and write this reference number.
- If you are paying through State Bank of India online facility, you will be allotted a SBI Reference No like IGXXXX and enter this in the next field. But if you are paying from other Banks or through SBI branch challan deposit, you will not be allotted this kind of number and in that case you mention the previous DUXXXX reference number again.
- Then enter the amount that you have paid (excluding the transaction fee) and the date of payment
- Next enter your full Name as per your matriculation certificate.
- Then enter your Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and select the Date of Birth as per the
- Then select your gender from the drop down
- Then write your full address as At- xxx, Po- xxxx, Ps- xxxx, Via- xxxx, Dist- xxxx, Pin- xxxxx
- Enter your valid Mobile number
- Please enter your valid e-mail ID (Please enter correct email ID as it will be your log in ID in future to download your Registration Certificate)
- Then enter your examination held Month and Year like June 2018 (This information is written in your pass certificate)
15)In next section , please enter the duration of your course means the date you admitted in the course and the date you relieved from the course. (if you are applying for New Registration, then this information will be available from your CLC/SLC/TSLC certificate and if you are applying for Renewal or others and having an existing registration certificate, this information will be available from your existing registration certificate.) The date format should be DD/MM/YYYY (like 02/07/1998)
- For Fresh / New registration applicants, please mention your Roll No issued by Board during the last examination.
- For Renewal / Reciprocal Registration applicants, please mention your existing Registration No, Existing Registration Date, and validity of present registration (select date from the calendar control). In case the validity is not mentioned in your existing registration certificate, by default, consider it’s validity till 5 years from the date of issue.
- Enter the Name of the Board in which you have appeared your Nursing Training Course (Full Name to be written which can be seen from the last pass out certificate)
- Enter the date of declaration of result DD/MM/YYYY (like 02/07/1998) which is mentioned in your pass out certificate.
- Then please upload the scanned passport size photograph, scan signature
- Also upload the scan copy of of CLC / TSLC (College Leaving / School Leaving / Training Leaving Certificate from Institute Last attended (For Fresh Registration Only) or Scan copy of Existing Registration Certificate (Applicable for Renewal and Reciprocal Registration only)
- Then submit the application and then please take the print out of the application for your kind reference
How to apply for Online Registration
Calculation of Fees for Registration
Solution for Errors while Applying Online
Downloading Certificate from Student Login
How to apply for Renewal Regd (Odiya)
How to apply for New Regd (Odiya)
Affidavit Format for Duplicate Regd
Affidavit Format for Additional Regd
Affidavit Format for NOC Applications
Format to mail data if not able to apply
|Apply Registration||Click Here|
|Student Login||Click Here|
|Download Certificate||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|