NTA Joint Entrance Examination Main 2022 Session 2 Online Form
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Basic Info : NTA will create a system which will promote teaching (by teachers), learning (by students) and assessment (by parents and institutions). NTA strongly believes in quality, efficiency, effectiveness, equity and security of assessments.
Important Dates :
- Start Date : 01/06/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/06/2022 upto 09 PM
- Correction Date : 01-03 July 2022
- Exam Date Online : 21-30 July 2022
- Exam City Details Available : July First Week
- Admit Card Available : July Second Week
Age Limit :
- No Age Limit in NTA JEEMAIN Session II May 2022.
Application Fee :
Paper 1 Only :
- General / OBC / EWS (Male) : 650/-
- General / OBC / EWS (Female) : 325/-
- SC / ST (Male/Female) : 325/-
Paper 1 & 2Both Paper :
- General / OBC / EWS (Male) : 1300/-
- General / OBC / EWS (Female) : 650/-
- SC / ST (Male/Female) : 650/-
|BE / B.Tech / B.Arch.||Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
Document Requirement :
- Read the Full Information Brochure Before Apply Online
- Photo Instruction : Should be either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background.
- Aadhar Card is Must at JEE MAIN Session II May 2022 All Session Application.
- Scanned Document : Candidates Passport Photo, Signature and Father / Guardian Signature.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|For Online Correction / Edit Form
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Session II Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download JEEMAIN Syllabus||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|