Mayurbhanj Court Recruitment 2021 For Steno/Jr Clerk/Typist
Applications are invited from the desirous candidates in prescribed format for filling up the posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Grade-III Stenographer, Junior Typist in the Judgeship of Mayurbhanj.
Those who are interested in the Recruitment can read the notification before apply.
Mayurbhanj Court Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Office Of The District Judge, Mayurbhanj, Baripada|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Date of Notification||24/09/2021|
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||27/10/2021|
|How to Apply||Offline|
|Job Location||Mayurbhanj, Odisha|
Judgeship of Mayurbhanj Recruitment Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria to Apply Mayurbhanj District Court Recruitment 2021
Eligibility of candidates for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyists, Junior Typist and Grade-III Stenographer.
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- For the post of Junior Typist, the candidates shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words per minutes in Typewriting.
- For the post of Grade-III Stenographer, the candidates shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
- Must not be below 18 years and above 32 years of age as on 27/10/2021.
Application Fee Mayurbhanj Court Recruitment 2021
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for Mayurbhanj District Court Recruitment 2021.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Sub-Ordinate Courts“.
Scheme Of Examination Jr. Clerk-Cum-Copyists And Jr. Stenographers
NOTE: The qualified candidates are required to bring their own Typewriter machine for the Shorthand & Typewriting Test (for Grade-III Stenographer and Junior Typist candidates).
How To Apply for Mayurbhanj Court Recruitment 2021?
Applications along with required documents and self-attested copies of certificates must reach by 5.00 P.M. on 27/10/2021 (Wednesday) to the DISTRICT JUDGE, MAYURBHANJ, AT/PO- BARIPADA, DIST- MAYURBHANJ, ODISHA, PIN- 757001 through Post/Private Courier.
The candidates may also drop their Application form in the Application Drop Box kept in the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Mayurbhanj on or before the Last Date as mentioned above.
|Download Notification & Applicatin Form||Click Here|