Applications in sealed envelope are invited from retired eligible L.1 / V.T. / VSAS only in the prescribed format for engagement in the post of Livestock Assistant on contractual basis for Mobile Veterinary Units (MVUs) in 8 blocks of Jagatsinghpur District for the year 2021-22. The last date for receipt of the filled in forms by Regd.post/Speed post/by hand is on or before 5 p.m. of 21.08.2021.The top of the envelop should be superscriped as “Application for the post of Contractual Livestock Assistant” addressing to the Chief District Veterinary Officer, Jagatsinghpur, At /PO- Jagatsinghpur, Pin- 754103
Total number of Posts:
Livestock Assistants (LA) – 08 no., one in each block
Remuneration per month – Rs,10,000/- (consolidated)
Procedure for engagement of Livestock Assistant (LA).
- The retired LI or VT or VSAS beyond 65 years of age as on date of notification will not be considered for engagement.
- The local personnel will be given preference.
3. The appointment for the said post will be purely temporary for one year only and will be disengaged
at any time prior to any notice by the CDVO, Jagatsinghpur.
- He or she should be in good mental and physical health and free from any physical defects likely to make him/her incapable of discharging his/her normal duties while working in the field.
- ORV Act will not be applicable for such engagement.
- Interview will be done when there will be more number of candidates against the proposed MVUs in the district.
- The selected candidates will be intimated in due time. They have to sign an agreement with the undersigned
NB: The undersigned have the authority to cancel this advertisement if required without assigning any reasons thereof.