KV Baripada Recruitment 2022 Walk-In for PGT and Other Posts
PGT, TGT & Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- Various
Basic Info : Kendriya Vidyalaya Baripada invites applications for the post of PGT, TGT & Other Posts Vacancies in KV No 1 Baripada Laxmiposi Campus. So We request you to read all the information related to KV Baripada Recruitment 2022 below.Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada is one among the link in the chain of 1008 Kendriya Vidyalayas throughout the length & breadth of the country. KV, Baripada had its inception in 1987. It has been given the status of Modal Kendriya Vidyalaya by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India in the year 2000. This K.V. as a pioneering educational institution caters to the needs of Central Govt. Employees and other categories of people of North Orissa. click here for more state requirement page
|Name of the Post||Date of Walk-In-Interview||Time|
||16.03.2022||8:30 AM-10:30 AM
11:00 A.M onwards Interview
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 65 years.
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) :
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) :
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate.
Primary Teacher :
- JBT/ DIET/ C.T./ D.El.Ed or its equivalent or B.Ed with 6 months of Bridge course in elementary education recognized by NCTE.
- B.A/B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling.
Regional Language Odia Teacher :
- Graduation in the subject ( Odia ) with a minimum of 50 percent marks, should have studied the Odia as an optional/main subject in all the three years of graduation and a B.Ed. from a recognized university.
Medical Doctor :
- MBBSalongwithregisteredmedicalpractitionerno.(i.e. registered with MCI).
Staff Nurse :
- Diploma in nursing/ Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife Course/B.Sc.Nursing.
P.H.E. (Physical Education Teacher) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or equivalent.
Interested and Eligible candidates are required to submit the filled application form along with attested copies of all the requisite documents to the school by hand at 8:30am on respective dates as mentioned above ,in no case registration shall be allowed after 10:30 am on the day of
Important Links :