Kalahandi District Court Vacancy – 24 Jr.Clerk, Typist, Steno
Kalahandi District Court Recruitment 2021: Office of The District Judge, Kalahandi-Jeypore has published an official notification for the recruitment of a total number of 24 Junior Clerk, Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III, and Junior Typist posts in the Judgeship of Kalahandi, Bhawanipatna.
Those interested in applying for the Kalahandi District Court Recruitment 2021 should read the notification carefully.
Kalahandi District Court Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Office of The District Judge, Kalahandi, Bhawanipatna|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk
|Job Category||District Court Recruitment|
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||30/10/2021|
|How to Apply||Offline|
|Job Location||Kalahandi, Odisha|
|Sl. No.||Post Names||UR||ST||SC||SEBC||Total|
|1.||Junior clerk||07 (W-1)||03 (W-1)||03(W-1)||01||14|
|2.||Junior typist||01||01 (W)||00||00||02|
|4.||Stenographer- Grade- III||02||03 (W-1)||01(W)||00||06|
Eligibility of candidates to apply Koraput District Court Recruitment for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyists, Junior Typist, Grade-III Stenographer and Salaried Amin
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- Shall be able to speak, read and write odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard.
- For the post of Grade-III Stenographer, the candidate shall have to possess a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words per minute in English Typewriting.
- For the post of Junior Typist, the candidate shall have to possess a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typewriting.
- Must not be below 18 years and above 32 years of age as on 21/10/2021.
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for Koraput District Court Recruitment 2021.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of Justice-501-services and service fees 0010-charges for service provided-02177-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Sub-ordinate Courts“.
- Submit the original copy of challan along with their application forms.
How To Apply for Koraput District Court Recruitment 2021?
- Applications along with required documents and self-attested copies of certificates must reach the office of the District Judge, Kalahandi at Bhawanipatna on or before 30/10/2021 by Registered Post/Speed Post only.
- A separate application should be submitted for each post mentioning the name of the post clearly (in capital letters with underline) on the top of the envelope along with relevant documents and Treasury Chalan.
List of Documents to be submitted along with the Application
- Copy of self-attested H.S.C. Examination Certificate or any equivalent certificate in support of date of birth.
- Copy of self-attested +2 Examination Certificate conducted by the Council constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982, or equivalent examination of the recognized council, Board or University, as the case may be.
- Copy of self-attested certificate showing to have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application issued by a recognized Institute.
- Copy of the Self-attested mark sheet of the H.S.C. Examination or any equivalent examination.
- Copy of Self-attested Mark Sheet of the 2 Examination or any equivalent examination.
- Two Character Certificates were issued by two gazetted officers/ medical practitioners/ Sarpanch.
- Treasury Chalan in Original showing to have deposited a sum of Rs. 100/- (One hundred) only in the appropriate head.
- Two Passport size recent photographs self-attested. (One is to be affixed in the application on the space provided)
- Two Nos. of self-addressed envelopes duly affixed with adequate postal Stamp.
- One declaration regarding marital status showing to have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- Self-attested copy of Shorthand and Typewriting Certificate issued by a recognized institute (for the post of Stenographer Grade-III only).
- Self-attested copy of Typewriting Certificate issued by a recognized institute(for the post of Typist only).
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate authority in respect of Candidates claiming to be Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe and SEBC categories.
- Self-attested copy of Medical Certificate showing the percentage of physical disability issued by the appropriate authority in respect of physically handicapped candidates only.
- Check the official notification to know about the scheme of examination for Junior Clerk, Copyist, Grade-III Stenographer, and Junior Typist posts.
|Notification & Applicatin Form||Click Here|