An Admit Card, bearing the Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature and Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied, along with the Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted, will be available for download from JOAPS website from January 11, 2021 until the Examination Date.Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. For know any sarakari result for visite our website.
An Admit Card JAM Admit Card 2021 bearing the Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature and Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied, along with the Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted, will be available for download from JOAPS website from January 11, 2021 until the Examination Date. Admit Cards will not be sent by post/E-mail. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the Organizing Chair, JAM 2021, IISc Bangalore immediately. For know any sarakari job Notification for visite our website.
If a candidate is not able to download his/her Admit Card JAM Admit Card 2021 then the Chairperson JAM of the respective IISc/IITs (see Appendix III), under which the first choice Test City/Town of the candidate falls, may be contacted through Phone/Fax/E-mail. Please provide the Online Enrollment ID, Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Mailing Address and City Code of the desired Test Centre (first choice) to get information about the Registration Number and the Name of the Test Centre allotted.
A printout of the downloaded Admit Card JAM Admit Card 2021 must be brought to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification. The candidate has to give the details of this ID proof while filling the online application. No candidate will be permitted to appear in JAM 2021 examination without a valid Admit Card, and a valid and original ID. The Admit Card should be presented to the invigilators/JAM officials for verification.
The Admit Card of JAM Admit Card 2021 must be carefully preserved by the Candidate and produced at the time of Admission, if required by the Admitting Institute.
The Organizing Institute may withdraw the permission granted to a candidate to appear in JAM 2021, if it is found later that the candidate is not eligible to appear for the exam, even though an Admit Card has been issued and is produced by the candidate before the Presiding Officer of the Test Centre.
JAM Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
- September 10, 2020 (Thursday) Commencement of ONLINE Registration and Application on JAM 2021 Website
- October 15, 2020 (Thursday) Last Date for Online Application Submission and Uploading of Documents on the Website
- January 11, 2021 (Monday) Availability of JAM admit cards for download
- February 14, 2021 (Sunday) JAM 2021 Examination
- March 20, 2021 (Saturday) Announcement of the Results of JAM 2021
- April 15-28, 2021 Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2021 Website
- June 16, 2021 (Wednesday) Declaration of First Admission List
- July 01, 2021 (Thursday) Declaration of Second Admission List
- July 16, 2021 (Friday) Declaration of Third and Final Admission List
- July 20, 2021 (Tuesday) Closure of Admissions through JAM 2021
Download JAM Admit Card Here