UPSC IES and ISS Apply Online 2021
ISS exam application form 2021 : UPSC Announced some Recruitment for Indian Engineering Services (IES) & Indian Statistical Service (ISS) 2021 for 26 Posts. Those Candidates who are Interested they can Read all eligibility and Guideline Before Apply UPSC IES and ISS Apply Online 2021. For know any sarakari Job Notification for visite our website.
ISS exam application form 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Application : 07th April 2021
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment & Application : 27th April 2021 (06.00 PM)
- Last Date for Offline Fee Payment : 26th April 2021
- Application Fee : Rs. 200/-
- Female/ SC/ ST/ PwD : 00
- Online Payment Mode : Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Age Limit (01-08-2021)
- Minimum : 21 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd Aug. 1991 and not later than 01st Aug. 2000.
- For IES Exam : Candidates should passed Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University.
- For IES Exam : Candidates should passed Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics).
HOW TO APPLY ISS exam application form 2021
- Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website https//www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/ her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for ISS exam application form 2021 Test.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in AppendixII(B) of this Examination Notice.
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Indian Economic Service (IES)||15|
|Indian Statistical Service (ISS)||11|
|Apply ISS Online (Part – I)||Click Here|
|Apply ISS Online (Part – II)||Click Here|
|Apply IES Online (Part – I)||Click Here|
|Apply IES Online (Part – II)||Click Here|
|Get Official Notification||Click Here|
|Get Official Website||Click Here|
What is IES Exam ?
The Engineering Services Examination (ESE) is conducted to recruit officers for the services which cater to the technical functions of the Government of India in the field of engineering. Many candidates take the exams, competing for a limited number of posts. Officers are selected by the union government on the recommendation of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). A three-stage competitive examination (preliminary, main and personality tests), the Engineering Services Examination (ESE), is conducted by the UPSC for recruitment to the Engineering Services.
What is ISS Exam ?
The Indian Statistical Service (abbreviated as ISS) is a civil service under Group A of the Central Civil Services of the executive branch of the Government of India. ISS is a civil service with high degree of proficiency in Statistical methods and applications. With the main mandate of producing quality Official Statistics with better methods and techniques, provide solutions to the data and information needs and interpretation and analysis of statistics, a majority portion of the probationary training programme is to be devoted to acquiring of technical knowledge in the field of official statistics, economics, financial statistics, survey methodology etc. The posts are recruited through UPSC examination. The minimum eligibility criterion is Bachelor’s degree with Statistics or Mathematical Statistics or Applied Statistics as one of the subject.
Thanks for Visit Our Website :- www.jobalert360.com