Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Apprentice Vacancy 2021
IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2021 :- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Pipelines Division has published notification for the recruitment of Trade/ Technician Apprentice & DEO vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 05-10-2021 at 05:00 Hrs
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25-10-2021 till 18:00 Hrs
- Date for Written Test: 21-11-2021
- Date for Download Admit Card: 05 to 21-11-2021
IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2021 Age Limit (as on 01-10-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2021 Qualification
- For Technician Apprentice: 10+2, ITI, Diploma (Relevant Discipline)
- For Trade Apprentice: Any Degree
- For DEO & Domestic DEO: 12th Class
IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2021 Vacancy Details
|Trade/ Technician Apprentice & DEO|
IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2021 Important Links
IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2021 How to Apply
1) Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our IOCL website https://plapps.indianoil.in/ and apply Online from 05.10.2021 till 25.10.2021 by 18:00 hours.
2) Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
3) There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
4) In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
5) Candidates are advised to follow the procedure mentioned in above apprentice engagement portal. In case of any difficulty with respect to filling online application or making online payment, please refer to FAQ/How to apply options available in the portal.
6) Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail ids based on Trade Codes under which applied:
a. For Northern Region Pipelines: [email protected]
b. For Eastern Region Pipelines: [email protected]
c. For Western Region Pipelines: [email protected]
d. For Southern Region Pipelines: [email protected]
e. For South Eastern Region Pipelines: [email protected]
Applicants may kindly note that only such queries which are relevant to this advertisement and have not been addressed in the above advertisement shall only be replied to.
IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2021 Age Criteria
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.10.2021 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria
IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2021 Selection Methodology
1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
Thank you for visit jobalert360.com