Indian Navy Nausena Bharti Agniveers SSR & MR Recruitment 2022
Navy Agniveer Agnipath 2022
Basic Info : Indian Navy has released the Short notification and Post Wise Eligibility Details for the Agniveer SSR & Agniveer MR recruitment under Nausena Bharti Agneepath scheme 2022-23.
Important Dates :
- Registration Begin : 01/07/2022
- Notification Released : 09/07/2022
- Start Date : 15/07/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/07/2022
- MR Application Begin : 25/07/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/07/2022
- Exam Date / PET : October 2022
- Medical / Joining : 21/11/2022
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC / EWS : NA
- SC / ST :NA
Agniveer Scheme Vacancy
|Agniveer SSR||10+2 Intermediate Exam with Mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subject Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.|
|Agniveer MR (Chef / Steward / Hygienist)||Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
SSR Agniveer & Matric MR Agniveer Physical Eligibility :
- Navy Agniveer Height: 157 Cms for Male & 152 cms for Female
- Navy Agniveer Running: 1.6 Km. Completed in 6:30 Minutes for Male & 8 Minutes for Female
- Navy Agniveer Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak) : 20 Times for Male & 15 Minutes for Female
- Navy Agniveer Push Ups: 12 Times for Male Only
- Navy Agniveer Bent Knee Sit-ups: 10 Times (Only for Female)
SSR Agniveer & Matric MR Agniveer (Agnipath) Scheme :
- Indian young people whose age is between 17.5 to 23 years can apply in this Indian Navy Agneepath SSR Agniveer & MR Agniveer scheme 2022-23.
- Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) for a period of four years.
- The candidates who become Agniveer will get 10% reservation in recruitment in Assam Rifles after 4 years & CAPF .
- Uttar Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh and other states will also give preference to Agniveer in police department recruitment.
- LIC (LIfe Insurance) : Navy Agniveers will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Indian Navy.
- Navy Agniveer Leave : Annual : 30 Days, Sick Leave. Medical advice based.
- For More Details and Indian Navy Agniveer Benefit Must Read the Notification.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
|Apply Online (Registration)||Registration | Login|
|Download SSR Notification||Click Here|
|Download Short Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|