Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant- 01/2023 Stage I Exam Result Released
Total Vacancy : 65 Post
Basic Info : The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male/female candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer).
Important Dates :
- Starting Date : 18-02-2022 at 11:00 hrs
- Last Date : 02-03-2022 (28-02-2022 Extended to 02-03-2022) up to 17:00 hrs
Age Limit :
- General Duty: Candidates should Born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002(Both dates inclusive)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): Candidates should Born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- Technical (Mechanical): Candidates should born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Candidates should born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
Medical Standards :
- Asst Commandant (GD), Technical: 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
- Asst Commandant (CPL-SSA) (Men/Women): Minimum 162.5 cms and maximum 197 cms, leg length minimum 99 cms.
B. Weight. Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
C. Chest. Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
D. Eye Sight.
- (i) Asst Commandant (GD) 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
- Asst Commandant 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other CPL holders (SSA) correctable to 6/6.
- Asst Commandant (Tech) 6/36 6/36 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass
|Assistant Commandant – 01/2023 Batch
|Cadre Name||Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|General Duty||50||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||12th Class, current /valid Commercial
Pilot Licence (CPL)
|Technical, (Mechanical)||Degree (Engineering)|
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)||15|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Stage I Result (17-06-2022)
|Stage I Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended
|Official Website||Link 1 | Link 2|