KIIT Recruitment 2021 | KINS Recruitment 2021
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT): Has announced Notification for the recruitment of 4050 Doctors, Paramedical Staff, Nursing Staff, Developers, System Analysts, Executive, Supervisor, Security Guard & Other Various Vacancies. So we request you to read all the information related to KIIT Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Applicants interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Medical Jobs In Bhubaneswar
- Last date for submission of the application: 01.12.2021.
Qualification for KIMS Recruitment 2021 | Private Jobs In Bhubaneswar
- The Candidate must have 8th/ 10th/ Diploma/ Graduation/ PG/ Ph.D/ MBBS from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
KIIT Vacancy 2021 | Job Vacancy In Bhubaneswar | KIIT Job Vacancy
- Doctors/ Professors for KIMS & Faculty for KIIT (100 Posts)
- Paramedical Staff (230 Posts)
- Nursing Staff of KIMS & Nursing Staff KINS (1100 Posts)
- Administrative Staff
- System Analysts (20 Posts)
- Software Developers (50 Posts)
- MBA Graduates & Diploma Engineers (100 Posts)
- Stenographers/ Office Assistants (100 Posts)
- Security Guard (500 Posts)
KIIT Hospital Recruitment 2021 | KISS BBSR Recruitment 2021
- Hospitality Executive
- Sr. Steward
- F & B Supervisor
- F & B Executive
- F & B Assistant Manager
- F & B Manager
- Front office Executive
- Duty Manager (FO)
- Font Office Asst Manager
- Font Office Manager
- Class- IV Staff
- House Keeping Room Attendant
- House Keeping Supervisor
- House Keeping Executive
- House Keeping Assistant Manager
- House Keeping Manager
- Commis 3 (Kitchen Helper)
- Commis 2 (Assistant Cook)
- Commis 1 (Cook)
- Chef de Partie
- Executive Chef
How to Apply for KIIT Recruitment 2021? | BBSR Job
- Go to the official website “kiit.ac.in” then go to “Career”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Click On Apply Now Button then Enter your active Email Id
- A One-Time-Password (OTP) will generate which will be retrieved from the Email id Enter OTP (from Email-Id), then your Application Form will be active for necessary inputs.
Step 1: Enter Required Information
Step 2: Upload Photo & Signature
Step 3: Review Application Form ( Check the correctness of information entered in the required field)
Step 4: Check on UNDERTAKING/ DECLARATION
Step 5: Finally click on the “Submit” button to complete the online process. Once submitted, no modifications are possible.
Important Links | Bhubaneswar Job