Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Berhampur
Total Vacancy: 05
Basic Info : The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur, an Institute of National Importance, established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India,
- Start Date : 01.06.2023 (09:00 AM).
- closing date for apply online :30.06.2023 (05:30 PM).
Age Limit as on 30.06.2023
- Maximum Age: 57 years.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For Women/SC/ST/PWD/Transgender Candidates: Nil.
- Superintendent: First class degree or equivalent grade in Engineering in a relevant field (preferably in Civil) from a recognized University /Institute. Knowledge of computer applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Deputy Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks.
- Technical Officer: B. E./B. Tech or M.Sc./MCA Degree in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 on a 10-point scale).\
- Junior Superintendent: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Junior Translator: Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|