INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
Ignou Bed Admit Card 2021: PROVISIONALLY PERMITTED FOR APPEARING IN THE ENTRANCE TEST ADMISSION WILL BE STRICTLY BASED ON THE MERIT AND SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS
|Date & Timing of Exam||11th April, 2021 (Sunday)
10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
KINDLY PRINT THIS HALL TICKET AND REPORT TO THE EXAMINATION CENTRE. Reporting time is 9.15 AM and no entry is permitted after 10.30AM. Candidate cannot leave the examination hall before 11.00 AM)
INSTRUCTIONS IGNOU BED ADMIT CARD 2021
- PERMISSION FOR APPEARING IN THE ENTRANCE TEST IS PROVISIONAL AND IS SUBJECT TO FULFILLMENT OF ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS LAID DOWN BY THE UNIVERSITY.
- Please bring with you BALL POINT PEN (BLUE OR BLACK INK)
- Please carefully note down your Enrolment no. and quote the same in OMR sheet correctly in the examination hall.
- You have to sign the hall ticket only in the presence of the Invigilator in the Examination Hall
- Before leaving the examination hall please ensure that your hall ticket is signed by the Invigilator.
- NO DUPLICATE HALL TICKET WILL BE ISSUED.
- Application form for admission to the programme will be rejected if-
- The Hall Ticket is not attached.
- The Hall Ticket is not countersigned by the Invigilator.
- Cell phone, Pager, Calculators etc. are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall
1. Your Admission to the Entrance test is provisional and is subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions laid down by the University.
2. Please bring BLUE / BLACK Ball Point Pen for marking the Answers in the OMR Sheet..
3. Please retain your Admit Card with you.
4. Application form for admission to the programme will be rejected if.
a) this admit card is not attachecd.
b) the result card in original is not attached.You may retain a photocopy of the result card for your record.
5. Cell Phone, Pagers, Calculators, Electronic Gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the Examination hall.
Download BEd Admit Card
Download Other Admit Card
Note: Kindly print Hall Ticket and report to the Examination Center. Reporting Time is 9:15 AM and entry is not permitted after 10:30 AM. Candidate cannot leave before 11:00 AM.
PERMISSION FOR APPEARING IN THE ENTRANCE TEST IS PURELY PROVISIONAL AND IS SUBJECT TO FULFILLMENT OF ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS AS CONTAINED IN THE STUDENT HANDBOOK AND PROSPECTUS FOR THE PROGRAMME, UPLOADED ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE UNIVERSITY (www.ignou.ac.in).
Thank you for Visit our Website : jobalert360.com