IGNOU U.G and P.G. Admision Online 2021
December 2020 Phrase
IGNOU Admision Online 2021 established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education. It has tried to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) by offering high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. For know any sarakari Job Notification for visite our website. Click Here.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION (except Certificate, Semester-based and merit-based Programmes) – 30 APRIL 2021 IGNOU Admission 2021: Registration (Extended till 30 April 2021)
In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications are liable to be rejected.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
Credit weightage of each course Course Fee
- Up to 4 credits Rs.1000/-
- Above 4 credits Rs.2000/-
IGNOU Admision Online 2021
|Admision Online||Click Here|
|Get Official Notification||Click Here|
|Get Official Website||Click Here|
Important Instructions for IGNOU Admision.
- Name and other details entered by the applicant need to be the same as in the Educational Documents
- Applicant can log in to the admission portal through their registered email address, only.
- Applicant must use his own active email address.
- The Email address provided by the applicant must be functional and the applicant must have access to it throughout the admission process.
- Applicants are encouraged to use latest version of Google Chrome web browser for filling the application form.
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online (IGNOU Admision Online 2021)
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 10) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read sections 11,12,13,14 and 17.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION for IGNOU Admision Online 2021 that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your User Name it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|BES-121||Childhood and Growing Up||4|
|BES-122||Contemporary India and Education||4|
|BES-123||Learning and Teaching||4|
|BES-124||Language Across the Curriculum||2|
|BES-125||Understanding Disciplines and Subjects||2|
|BES-141||Pedagogy of Science||4|
|BES-142||Pedagogy of Social Science||4|
|BES-143||Pedagogy of Mathematics||4|
|BES-144||Pedagogy of English||4|
|BES-145||Pedagogy of Hindi||4|
|BESL-131||Workshop Based Activities||4|
|BESL-121||Reading and Reflecting on the Texts||2|
|BESL-122||Application of ICT||2|
|BESL-133||Internship I (B.Ed)||4|
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|BES-126||Knowledge and Curriculum||4|
|BES-127||Assessment for Learning||4|
|BES-128||Creating an Inclusive School||2|
|BES-129||Gender, School and Society||2|
|BESE-131||Open and Distance Education||4|
|BESE-132||Guidance and Counseling||4|
|BESE-135||Information and Communication Technology||4|
|BESL-132||Workshop Based Activities||4|
|BESL-123||Drama and Art in Education||2|
|BESL-124||Understanding the Self and Yoga||2|
|BESL-134||Internship II (B.Ed)||12|