INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH
Advt No. IGIDR/NA/2021/05 Date: 20.04.2021.
Office Assistant (Estate Department)
IGIDR Office Assistant 2021: Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is an advanced research institute established by the Reserve Bank of India for carrying out research on development issues from a multi-disciplinary point of view. The Institute invites applications from the interested candidates for filling up the following post:-
|Sl No||Post Details||Qualifications and Experience|
|01||Office Assistant (Estate
|Essential Qualification :
a. Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with first class from a recognized
b. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English
c. Strong oral and written communications in English
d. Have good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and other related software.
|No of Positions :- 01||Experience :-
Two years of experience in academic or nonacademic organization with knowledge of
computer operation and general & estate office
Pay Details :
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs.35,000/- pm approx. (inclusive of all)
Age Limit : Maximum: 30 years.
Last Date : 21st May’ 2021
Appt. Type: Contract Contract will be for a term of 2 years, which may be extended/renewed, at the discretion of the Institute, subject to the performance of the candidate. All experience and age would be considered as on the last date of closing
Job Profile :-
- Clerical and administrative support to professionals, either as part of a team or individually.
- Liaising with statutory bodies and handling property matters related to Estate office.
O & M of Electrical, Swimming poll, Gym & Gardening etc.
- Liaising with suppliers. Maintain database of vendors and contracts.
- Assist with proper filing of paperwork, including obtaining approvals, answer phones and take messages, type memos and correspondence promptly and accurately.
- Co-ordination and implementation of office procedures and responsibility for specific projects and tasks.
Purchase of petty items and inventory for maintenance.
- Security management & Coordinate with housekeeping team, bus drivers, Office boys etc.
Processing of proposals, payment bills, orders etc.
- Interacting and coordinating with various internal departments.
- Event Management
Mode of apply : Offline
How to Apply
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may submit their application mentioning the ‘Post applied for ____________________’ on the envelope, along with application form and all relevant documents showing proof of age, experience, qualifications and two references on or before 21st May’ 2021
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research,
Santosh Nagar, Film City Road,
Goregaon-E, Mumbai-400 065.
Download Application form
Thank you for visiting our website : www.jobalert360.com