Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Trainee Offline Form 2021
HEC Ltd Trainee Offline Form 2021 Basic Info : Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC), Ranchi, a Central Govt. Public Sector Enterprise was established in the year 1958. It is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment’s, machines and renders turnkey project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up which includes casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly, testing, erection and commissioning – all at one location backed by a team having strong design- engineering and latest technology. Also, the company is having its own Training Institute named as HTI (HEC Training Institute), which is developing & completing the ITI course and afterwards, the company is providing ATS (Apprenticeship Training Scheme) and NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) in their respective own workshop and plant areas.
Total Vacancy: 206
- For Others, OBC (NCL), EWS: Rs. 750/-
- For SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability): NIL
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft.
- Starting Date of Submission of Application: 25-06-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-07-2021
- Expected date of publication of first Merit List: 16-08-2021
- Expected Counselling date for first merit list: 23-08-2021
- Expected date of publication of second merit list: 27-08-2021
- Expected Counselling date for second merit list: 31-08-2021
- Expected Date of publication of Open Round Counseling (if seats will remain vacant): 03-09-2021
- Expected date of Open Round Counselling: 07 to 09-09-2021
- Date of reporting of selected candidates based on 1st & 2nd & Open Round Counselling at HTI 10.00 am: 13-09-2021
- Expected Date of starting of session: 20-09-2021
Age Limit (as on 31-07-2021)
- Minimum: 14 Years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should Possess Candidates should have 10th pass under 10+2 system/ matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council for all trades except welder trade & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) and 8th class examination passed for trade of welder & Sewing Technology(Tailoring) from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or its equivalent.
|Sl No.||Trade Name||Total|
|6||Sewing Technology (Tailoring)||42|
Application Fee Challan Form
Thank you for visiting our website https://jobalert360.com/