Challenge yourself with our comprehensive list of 50 GK questions with answers in English. Test your knowledge on a variety of topics and improve your understanding of the world around you. Get ready to learn and have fun with our engaging quiz! more about gk question visit wikipedia
GK Questions with Answers in English
Q1–Name the folk dance of Andhra Pradesh?
Kuchipudi, Vilasini Natyam, Andhra Natyam, etc
Q2- Who penned the book ‘Wings of Fire’?
APJ Abdul Kalam and Arun Tiwari.
Q3- Name the national bird of the United States of America?
Q4- Name the smallest bone in the human body?
Q5-Name the deepest oceanic trench on Earth?
Q6-Aizawl is the capital of which state of India?
Q7-Name the country which has no capital?
Q8-Bucharest is the capital of which country?
Q9-When is National Endangered Species Day observed?
Every year on the third Friday in May National Endangered Species Day is celebrated to raise awareness about the importance of wildlife conservation and restoration efforts for all imperilled species.
10. What are Jellyfish?
Jellyfish are tiny aquatic creatures without brains, blood, and heart.
11. Name the primary colours?
Red, Yellow, and Blue
12. Name the house made of ice?
13. Which is the National Aquatic Animal of India?
14. Which continent is known as the ‘Dark’ continent?
15 . Who wrote “Malgudi Days”?
R. K. Narayan
16. Name a natural satellite of Earth?
17. Who is known as the ” Father of White Revolution ” in India ?
18. In which year was C.V. Raman awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics ?
19. Who Was the first Miss Universe from India ?
20. When was the PIN System first introduced in India ?
21. Who was the first woman to become a judge of the Supreme Court of India ?
22. Who was the first female IAS officer in India ?
Anna Rajam Malhotra
23. Who was the first Law and Justice Minister of India ?
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
24. Who was the first US president to visit India ?
Dwight D. Eisenhower