Government College of Engineering (GCE) Keonjhar
Guest Faculty Posts
Total Vacancies: Approx. 09 Post
Basic info : The walk-in interview for engagement of guest faculty (purely temporary for 2″d , 4th & 6th Semester) will be conducted from 02.07.2022 to 07.07.2022 for different departments and disciplines at Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar as per the following schedule.
Important Date :
|Name of the Post||Interview Date||Interview Time|
|Computer Science & Engineering||02.07.2022||10.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Mathmatics||04.07.2022||10.00 AM to 12.00 PM|
|Chemistry||04.07.2022||12.00 PM to 02.00 PM|
|Economics||04.07.2022||03.00 PM to 05.00 PM|
|Civil Engineering||05.07.2022||10.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Metallurigical & Materials Engineering||06.07.2022||10.00 AM to 12.00 PM|
|Mineral Engineering||06.07.2022||2.30 PM to 05.00 PM|
|Mining Engineering||06.07.2022||03.00 PM to 05.00 PM|
|Mechanical Engineering||07.07.2022||10.00 AM to 055.00 PM|
Application Fee :
- The applicants are required to fill up the Google Form after depositing an application fee of Rs.500
in the college account.
- A/C Name – Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar.
- A/C No. 37140179346.
- IFS Code. SBIN0000113 by Dt. 30.06.2022 positively.
Vacancy & Salary Details
|Name of the Department||Vacancy||Salary|
|Computer Science & Engineering||01||Rs.50,000/-|
|Metallurigical & Materials Engineering||01||Rs.50,000/-|
- Engineering Posts: B.Tech/BE and MTech/ME.
- Other Posts: Master’s Degree.
- For more details refer to the notification.
|Official Notification & Applicatiion Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|