E-Shram Card Registration 2021 Portal Login | CSC e-Shram Card Login ?
E-Shram Card Registration 2021 Online Apply Portal & CSC NDUW eShram Card Status: Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started a new portal named e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of Workers. Candidates who register for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card. Through the CSC NDUW EShram Card Online registration Online.
e-Shram Card Benefits
Indian Government has run many welfare schemes for unorganized sector workers and labourers. Many workers are missing the opportunity to get benefits of the scheme because of a lack of awareness. You can check the benefits of E Shram Portal Registration.
- Financial Support
- Social Security Scheme Benefits
- More Job Opportunity
- Premium wave for 1 Year
- Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
- Track Migrant Labourers workforce
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number (Adhar Link Not required)
▶ Aadhaar number
▶ Aadhaar linked active mobile number
▶ Bank account details
▶ Age should be between 16-59 years (26-08-1961 to 25-08-2005)
Who can Apply for E Shramik Portal Online
Peoples who worked in Unorganized Sector as Workers and Laborers are eligible to apply for the e-Shram Portal. Check the Sector / Category details from the below section.
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labors
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Migrant Workers
- Share croppers Brick Kiln workers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandary wokers
- Beedli rolling
- Labeling and Packing
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Salt workers
- Tannery workers
- Building and Constructions workers
- Leather workers
- Domestic workers
- News paper vendors
- Rikshaw pullers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- House Maids
- Street Vendors
- ASHA Workers
E Shram Card Registration 2021 – E Shram Card Online Application 2021
|Article||E Shram Card Registration 2021|
|Authority||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
|Registration Apply Start||26.08.2021|
|Registration Apply Mode||Online|
|CSC Login||Click Here|
What is E Shram Card and what will be the benefit of E Shram Card?
In fact, a target has been set to add another 30 crore workers. To collect the information of the unorganized workers of the unorganized sector by the Government of India and by aggregating the database of all the laborers at one place, the workers covered under this portal such as construction workers, migrant workers, platform artists, street vendors, domestic workers, Agricultural workers and other organized workers. Such people who are not able to get the benefit of any scheme. Because it is not possible to know. What plan came and what went Under this, the E Shram Card will be issued by the government after E Shram Card Registration. Any laborer will be able to get the benefits of the schemes directly and the government will also take different steps, whatever they will have the database of workers.
You will get 12 digit unique number
- ✔️ The E Shram Card of about 38 crore laborers who will be made by the Union Ministry of Labor and Employment, will get a 12-digit unique (Universal Account Number UAN) number on the EShram Card! So that all the workers can get the benefit at once. As you know that every person in India has a different Aadhar card number as an identity card. Similarly, EShram Card will also make you the identity of a laborer of India.
Help to take advantage of government schemes
- ✔️ Whatever scheme is run by the Government of India! Its database will also be linked with all those schemes, so that it will be able to register and take advantage of schemes in the formal sector through a single platform to do any kind of work.
National toll free number will also be released
- ✔️ Toll free number will be issued to help the workers, for any kind of information, they will be able to get information through toll free number. For help which toll free number 14434 will be started after registration