DRDA Koraput GRS Recruitment 2021 :- District Rural Development Agency(DRDA) Koraput District has published a recruitment notification for 32 vacancies of Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS) for various Gram Panchayats in the district on a contractual basis. You will get here complete detail about DRDA Koraput Gram Rozgar Sevak(GRS) application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links.
DRDA Koraput GRS Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization
|District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Koraput
|Number of Vacancies
|Name of Post
|Gram Rojgar Sevak(GRS)
|Notification Published on
|Last Date Of Receiving Application
|Odisha Govt Jobs
|Age Limit To Apply
|18-40 years as on 01/11/2021
|12th passed (+2 pass) or equivalent qualification with Computer proficiency of ‘O’ Level and use of Odia Language in Computer
|Rs.7000/- per month
How to Apply for DRDA Koraput GRS Recruitment Application Form ?
- The application form needs to be downloaded at www.ganjam.nic.in or the link mention below.
- The applicant shall send the filled in application forms along with self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates showing the date of birth, qualification, Residence and Caste Certificate, two nos. of passport size (3.5 X 2.5) photograph and all other documents as per the check list to the Project Director, DRDA, Koraput, At/Po-Koraput, Dist:-Koraput Pin-764020 by Registered Post/ Speed Post only on or before 11/12/2021 by 5.00 PM.
Documents Required (With Self Attested Photo Copy)
Self-attested Photocopies of the following Documents are required for DRDA Koraput GRS Recruitment 2021.
- Signature of the Candidate on the Application Form.
- Self Attested Copy of HSC/Matriculation certificates showing the proof of Age.
- Self Attested Copy of HSC/Matriculation Mark Sheet.
- Self Attested Copy of +2 Certificate.
- Self Attested Copy of +2 Mark sheet.
- Self Attested Copy of valid Residential Certificate.
- Self Attested Certificate of Computer Proficiency “O” Level & above with Odia Language.
- Self Attested Certificate of +3 in case of candidates submit PGDCA certificate in support of Computer Proficiency.
- One self addressed Envelope.
- Two Recent self attested Passport size colour Photograph.
- Copy of valid caste certificate for reserved categories candidates issued by the competent authority not below the rank of Tahasildar/Addl. Tahasildar.
- Self Attested copy of valid Employment Exchange Registration Card.
Application Form & Notification
Join Our Teligram Link
DRDA Koraput GRS Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
The Selection of the candidates shall be strictly on the basis of marks obtained in 10th and +2. Marks secured in the forth optional shall not be included.