Advertisement For The Post Of Junior Clerk/Copyist,Junior Stenographer,Junior Grade Typist and Salaried Amin Of The Judgeship Of Balasore
ADVERTISEMENT NO.01 OF 2021
Dated, Balasore the 26th day of July, 2021
District Judge Balasore Recruitment: Applications in the prescribed format, given below, are invited for filling up of the following posts of Junior Clerk/Copyist, Junior Stenographer (Stenographer- Gr.-III), Junior Grade Typist & Salaried Amin. All the posts carry regular scale of pay subject to the result of the Writ petition in W.P. (C) No.1273 of 2014 sub-judice before the Hon’ble High Court of Orissa.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 27/07/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30/08/2021
Last Date of Receipt of Application:
Applications along with the required documents and attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates shall be sent by Registered/Speed Post so as to reach the Office of the District Judge, Balasore- 756001 by 5.00 P.M. on 27.08.2021 positively. The applications received beyond that date shall be summarily rejected
Eligibility of the Candidates:-
- have passed at least +2 examination or or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University,
- have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- be able to speak, read and write Odia and has passed a Test in Odia equivalent to M.E. Standard
- have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting in English (for the post of Jr. Gr. Typists)
- have passed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in type-writing in English per minute (for the post of Jr. Stenographer).
Age Limit as on 27-08-2021
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Fee for the Examination:
- The candidates are required to deposit examination fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only by Treasury Chalan under the Head- “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services & Service Fees9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination Fee
- The S.C. & S.T. Candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Scheme of Examination:
For the post of Junior Clerk/Copyist:-
For the post of Junior Stenographer:-
For the post of Junior Grade Typist:-
Typewriting Test will be held after publication of result of Written Test and the qualifying candidates are required to bring their own Type-writers.
For the post of Salaried Amin:-
Download Notification & Application Form