District Court Sundargarh Recruitment 2021 – Apply For Jr Clerk, Typist, Stenographer Jobs
District Court Sundargarh Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from the desirous candidates in prescribed format for filling up the posts of Junior Clerk-cum Copyist, Junior Typist and Junior Stenographer in the office of The District Judge, Sundargarh.
Those who are interested in the job can read the notification before apply.
District Court Sundargarh Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name||District Court Sundargarh|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Date of Notification||23/09/2021|
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||20/10/2021|
|How to Apply||Offline|
|Job Location||Sundargarh, Odisha|
Vacancy Details District Court Sundargarh
NOTE: Out of the above vacancies, one post is reserved for a Sports Person in the cadre of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist.
Eligibility of candidates for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyists, Junior Typist and Grade-II Stenographer.
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- For the post of Junior Typist, the candidates shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words per minutes in Typewriting.
- For the post of Grade-III Stenographer, the candidates shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
- Must not be below 18 years and above 32 years of age as on 22/10/2021.
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for District Judge Office Recruitment 2021 in Sundargarh District.
- For SC & ST Candidates: Nil
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Treasury Challan under the Head 0070- other administrative services-01-Administration of Justice-501- Services and service fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts.
How to Apply for District Court Sundargarh Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates should send their documents and self-attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates by Registered Post / Speed Post so as to reach The Registrar, Civil Courts, Sundargarh, At/Po.- Sundargarh, District- Sundargarh, Pin-770001 on or before 22/10/2021 by 05:00 P.M.
Notification & Application Form