CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Bhubaneswar
CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (CSIR-IMMT) Recruitment 2021: Bhubaneswar invites applications for about (JHT) Junior Hindi Translator. So We request you to read all the information related to CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021 below.
Important Date | Odisha Job
- Starting Date for Online Application: 25-11-2021.
- Last Date for Online Application: 24-12-2021.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy application: 10-01-2022, 5:00 P.M.
Age Limit as on 24-12-2021 | IMMT JHT Recruitment 2021
- Not exceeding 30 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
Application Fee | IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to remit the application fee of Rs.100/- in favour of “Director, CSIR-IMMT” through online payment system viz., SB Collect by using the following link:
https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=195007 or Or through SB Collect portal through the (Odisha→Govt. Department → I M M T → Payment Details→Application Fee→Administration. Also, the candidates are required to mention the following details while making payment through SB Collect: Purpose of Payment = Application fee
Related Department = Administration Budget head = R06713 Remarks = Mention Post Code.
Educational Qualification for CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi.
- For more details refer to the notification.
CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2021 and CSIR IMMT JHT Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Hindi Translator (JHT)||01||Rs.55,104/-pm|
Selection Process of IMMT Hindi Translator Recruitment
- The selection process may be based on the Written Test/ Personal interview.
How to Apply for CSIR-IMMT Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2021
- Go to the official website “www.immt.res.in” then click on “Announcement”
- Find “Advertisement”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through our website.
- Candidates may note that after submission of online application, they must take a printout of the submitted online application and sign on it, affix a colour photo in the space provided, sign across the photograph, attach self-attested copies of certificates & mark sheets of HSC, ITI, Apprenticeship, experience, aadhaar card, any other relevant documents and send the same by post.
Important Links | CSIR IMMT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021